Personal Side Of Dan
- I am number six of eight siblings, the fourth son of five
and grew up in Muskoka.
- I am a natural encourager and can find the silver lining in
most every instance.
- My family is important and my church family is as well.
- I am an avid dog lover and I am dog whisperer to my friends.
- I sing all the time, Barbershop harmony
- I am involved with a local theatre group drama, comedy and
- I enjoy a nice Merlot and have started to make it.
Professional Side Of Dan
- I am a Certified Wedding Officiant and a member of
(Ontario Association of Professional Wedding Officiants)
Prepare and Enrich facilitator.
- I have been an appliance furniture sales associate for
thirty years and have sold literally everything from soup to
- I am also a consultant for hire for appliance/ electronics
use in the home, helping people get the most from their
- I am an author of stories and plays and have had some
magazine articles published.
Passionate Side Of Dan
- I love people and I am very outgoing.
- I am the random guy you do not know that helps you find
stuff in the grocery store.
- I am a Barbershop singer and sing tenor in our local
chapter, as well as being our Emcee. -Speaking to groups is
something I really enjoy and I have been asked to speak at
funerals and weddings.
- I love to cook and bake and to have people over for dinner.
- I look for the best in everyday and the best in me. Life is
- There are no problems, just unknown or utilized solutions
- I cannot tolerate meanness or injustice